- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Building Hours
- Crime Alerts
- Crime Prevention
- Crime Reporting
- Emergency Procedures
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Courtesy Services
- Campus Policies
- Title IX
- Annual Report
Parking violations are issued for the following reasons:
- Parking without valid permit
- Parking in the wrong lot/space
- Improperly displayed permit
- Parking in a reserved space
- Violating posted parking instructions
- Parking outside of a marked space
- Parking in an ADA (American with Disabilities Act)-reserved space without an ADA hangtag or license plate (The cross-hatched area next to the space is considered part of that space.)
- Expired state license plate
- Parking vehicle longer than 2 weeks without moving it.
Parking violations will be penalized by the following:
|Violation||Results In ...|
|1st violation||Written Warning|
|2nd violation||$25 fine|
|3rd violation||$50 fine (Tow Sticker)|
|All further violations||Tow at vehicle owner’s expense|
- All tickets are subject to appeal by use of Violation Appeal Form, which must be completed within 5 business days after ticket is issued. This does not guarantee that the violation will be overturned.
- All fines must be paid in the Public Safety Office via check, cash or card.
- Excessive parking violations or habitual conflicts may result in an ineligibility to purchase or obtain parking permits.
Crowell Lower Level
Mon–Thurs, 8 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Fri, 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m
24/7 Emergency Phone: (312) 329-4357
Dial "HELP" (x4357) from any campus phone or press the button on any blue emergency phone to be connected directly to our dispatch center.
Parking Violation Appeal
All tickets are subject to appeal by use of Violation Appeal Form, which must be completed within 5 Business days after the ticket is issued.